Looking for prescription savings? Do you think that the high cost of prescription medication puts it out of reach for the average person? You may be surprised to learn that there is a program in place to help reduce these costs for those who are eligible. It’s like having a coupon that you can print out. Find out how the National Drug Card Program can help you save on your prescription medication.
Understanding the National Drug Card Program
The National Drug Card Program is a great way for eligible individuals to save money on their medications. In some cases up to 75% off the retail price. This card offers discounts on both brand-name and generic prescription drugs. Furthermore, it can be used at almost all pharmacies across the United States. If you have a smart phone you can even download the prescription discount card right to you phone.
Using this card is easy, simply present it to your local pharmacist when picking up medication. The discount will automatically apply. Additionally, National Drug Card does not require enrollment or any cost to use. This makes it an ideal solution for those who are looking for a cost effective way of managing their medication costs.
The program enables consumers to access free RX discount cards that are accepted at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, including major chains like Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. This allows them the opportunity to receive major discounts on their medications, regardless of their insurance. The program is simple to use and does not require any paperwork or lengthy processes. All consumers need to do is present the discount card when making their purchase at one of the partnered pharmacies and they will receive a discount on their medication. Such discounts are often significant and can help many people afford the drugs they need without breaking the bank.
This is your Prescription Savings Card. Print it or screen shot it on your phone. Then present it at the pharmacy. It’s like having a medication discount right in your pocket!
Who Will Benefit from the Prescription Drug Card
This card benefits the following:
- People with no insurance including people in school.
- Pet owners since there is a separate card for your furry friends.
- Those who may have insurance but have high deductibles, non-covered drugs, high copayments or caps on their benefits.
- Senior citizens who fall into the donut hole of their Medicare Part D.
- If you are an Employee and are in your waiting period for healthcare or prescription coverage.
- Employees who cannot afford COBRA payments when they lose their job.
- Employees who cannot afford to cover dependents on their health insurance.
- AARP Members
Additionally, the program allows users to search for the best prices on their medications so they can get the most savings possible. Besides providing discounted prices for prescription medications, this program also allows users to find the best deals for their medications so they can increase their savings. This is a great way to ensure that users can find the best prices for the medication that they need, helping them to ensure that they do not overpay for their prescriptions.
The Benefits of using the National Drug Card for Prescription Savings
The National Drug Card offers an easy way for consumers to save money on their prescription medications. Not only does it provide discounts for both brand name and generic medications, but also it is accepted at over 60,000 pharmacies across the nation. Cardholders receive immediate savings with no need to mail or fax in prescription forms. Plus, with no membership fees or enrollment process, it is easy and free to join. In addition to prescription medication discounts, National Drug Card also provides discounts on pet medications, medical supplies, and diabetic aids. With the help of this valuable resource, customers are able to save money and get access to quality medications at an affordable price.
With the National Drug Card, there are no fees or membership required; simply present your card each time you fill a prescription. Immediately start saving on your medication costs. What’s more, you don’t have to worry about price markups by drugstores or insurance companies, because the National Drug Card guarantees the lowest price for your prescription medications All in all, the National Drug Card is an excellent way to save money on medication purchases. There are no fees or membership requirements, and presenting your card will guarantee you the lowest price available. So if you’re looking for a way to save on prescription medications, the National Drug Card is a reliable and cost effective solution.
Save on Prescription Medicines
The National Drug Card Program is a great resource for those who need help saving money on their prescription medication. The program is easy to use, and the savings are significant. All you need to do is complete a simple questionnaire to get started. With the help of this program, you can save time and money by getting the medication you need at prices that you can afford. Get Your Prescription Savings Card
Not the Only RX Discount Card in Town
When it comes down to it, National is not the only RX card around. There are a few others that offer great savings cards which can be used at your local pharmacy. Here is a list of a few others:
- SingleCare – Prescription Discount Card – Search for your medications. Compare prices by pharmacy. Get a free coupon card and save up to 80%. Sign up for free. Single care can often beat the price of your insurance co-pay.
- GoodRx – There slogan is “Stop Paying too Much for Prescriptions”. I have personally used GoodRx on multiple occasions. I have used it at my local neighborhood Walmart. I get my coupon on my phone and just show it to the pharmacy clerk. Viola!, I save money instantly. Not sure how it works at pharmacies like Walgreens or CVS. But, I’m sure it works just as well. The other great thing about GoodRx is the tele-health. I was able to meet with a healthcare provider to get my prescription for Cialis filled. No need to go in for a doctor’s appointment.